Open ARM JTAG USB is a USB to JTAG interface in a cool design. It comes with specific USB drivers and it is fully integrated in OpenOCD.
It is a USB to JTAG programmer, debugger. It is a USB to RS232!
OpenJTAG can be used on all the tools that supports GDB, like IAR, Eclipse, Winarm. But it can't be used on tools that only suipport RDI, for example, ADS, Keil MDK.
- USB2.0 high-speed JTAG interface
- All ARM (ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M3, XSCALE) core supported
- Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- Seamless integration into the Eclipse IDE development environment (winodws / Linux version)
- Easy ARM9 board NOR / NAND Write tool
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- 2 JTAG interfaces : 10-pin 2.0mm spacing, 20-pin 2.0mm spacing
- USB to RS232 Serial Port Converter
JTAG program cables included!